Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region.
Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto space to join our team as QA Manager
What you will do:
- Work closely with the SDET team to ensure development of all test automation systems for all systems.
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that QAs build test plans, execute them on time.
- Create quality measurement to track improvement in products and services.
- Coach other junior team members to help them reach their maximum potential performance.
- Assist in the recruiting process: Interview, train, and coordinate QAs and SDETs to projects.
- Be responsible for performing QA and SDET tasks when necessary.
- Report, track, and provide feedback to QAs and SDET plans.
Who you are:
- Advanced understanding and/or experience working in a Cryptocurrency/ Blockchain/ Fintech/ Finance Trading domain preferred
- You have a minimum of 5 years of software development experience. Education in computer science background is a bonus
- You have a strong proven track record in team management & leadership by managing a team at least 3-5 members.
- You have a deep understanding of automation testing (exposure in CI/CD/Security will be a plus) and building automation testing framework from scratch without relying on external vendors/3rd parties.
- You have a great up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- You have a great understanding of the fundamentals with good knowledge of best practices
- You are a team player, take full ownership of your work, be empathetic and open-minded
- Holder of Assurance Certification such as CSQA, CAST, CMSQ and/or ISTQB is a plus.
What we offer:
Being an Engineer at CoinHako, you will experience a youthful, flexible and creative work environment, together with:
- MacBook Pro
- Attractive salary and annual salary review
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped global environment
- Extensive on-the-job training, you will always have a chance to work with new emerging technologies.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Happy Friday, Monthly Team-building, Company trip, PlayGame (Board games), Play Sport (Football, Badminton…).