Coinhako is a leading digital assets platform headquartered in Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
- Responsible for managing Coinhako’s Security Operations (SecOps).
- Lead a team of professionals to enhance Coinhako’s capability to detect, respond and recover from cyber threats.
- Work closely with Cloud security, Governance, Risk, Compliance and other cross-functional teams and business units.
- Work in close cooperation with Coinhako’s security vendors and partners. Participate in design, procurement and implementation of cybersecurity technologies and services.
- Establish policies, guidelines, standards and SOPs for SecOps.
- Lead the implementation of security development programs in your area of responsibility: process, people and technology.
- Provide advisory and technical consultancy on the appropriate cyber security solutions and technologies to be deployed.
- Report to Coinhako CISO and CTO
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- Understanding and/or experience working in a Cryptocurrency/Blockchain/Fintech/Finance Trading domain
- 5-6 years of working experience in related work roles in cybersecurity, for example, cloud security, SOC, SecOps and team leadership roles
- Demonstrated working knowledge of security technologies, processes, team leadership, cryptocurrencies, SecOps, incident management, forensics and cloud technologies
- Hands-on skills for managing cybersecurity events, but also ability to manage cybersecurity vendors and services and translate their results to management language through use of relevant metrics.
- Certified on relevant domains of both cloud and cybersecurity, for example AWS/GCP certifications, CISSP, GCIH etc
- Excellent communication, presentation, planning and organization skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Advanced understanding and/or experience working in a Cryptocurrency/Blockchain/Fintech/Finance Trading domain preferred
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal friendly environment with a fluff ball in the office