This position is open to Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore.
Ripple is developing and refining innovative global payment solutions such as a digital asset based liquidity, revolutionizing how financial institutions and corporations manage their funds and payments worldwide. To deploy this new solution-set globally as well as other innovative solutions that follow, a dedicated function is required to design and deploy optimal models that can be used by senders, receivers, exchanges and fund providers. This requires agile solutioning to overcome barriers and take full advantage of innovation opportunities.
Ripple’s delivery team consists of a group of highly skilled solution engineers and leads implementations of Ripple’s groundbreaking payment solutions with customers and partners worldwide. The goal of this team is to accelerate product fit, market traction, and wide-scale rollout by managing deployments of new Ripple solutions worldwide.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Partners closely with Ripple’s Product and Engineering teams to bring new products & features to market and on collecting, refining, and prioritizing customer & partner requirements
- Takes on mid-sized customers & partners independently
- Serves as the “go to” functional and technical expert to achieve the business objectives of both customer & partner and Ripple
- Drive the design, deployment, and successful usage of new Ripple solutions with customers and partners
- Breaks down project objectives into appropriate and manageable tasks and milestones, assembles and guides both internal and external resources on their execution and progress of the work
- Responsible for the entire delivery life cycle, starting from training, conducting meetings, testing configurations and go-live support
- Advise and guide customers/partners to achieve maximum benefits from their implementation
- Travel to customer and partner locations when work related travel resumes (20-30%)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 10+ years of IT/software industry experience
- Working in software solutioning and delivery with major global organizations and industry groups
- Ability to enable real-world, global use cases with new technologies and innovative thinking
- A solid understanding of network principles and design, and an appreciation of financial services networks
- Has full understanding of the wider market dynamics, challenges, and technological advancements surrounding Ripple and its customers/partners to enable insightful problem solving
- Excellent team-working and interpersonal skills, able to build trust and confidence among customers, suppliers, partners and colleagues
- Driving customer/partner software integration engagements as the “go to” person / face of the organization
- Driven and proactive, able to enthuse and lead others and generate energy and momentum
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot technical issues at a network, database, and/or distributed application processing level
- Experience writing code
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting – business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns – please discuss benefits with your recruiter.